How do I place my order?
To place an order you can follow this process
- Find a product you would like to buy. Click the product for further details and you will be taken to the product details page
- Click “Add to Cart” on the product details page of the product you wish to purchase. Continue to browse more products or view your cart
- To view your cart, click on the “Cart” link at the top right of each page. When at Cart page you can check you have correct items in your basket
- Click “Proceed to checkout” when you are ready to pay
- Follow the instructions on the page to checkout as a guest or register your details. You will be guided through the checkout process before you place your order
- Once you have entered all the necessary information including delivery details, you will then be taken through to PayPal which accepts all major credit cards and debit cards
If you need help with any stage of ordering, please contact us email@example.com
What kind of payments do you accept?
We accept all major credit and debit cards, payments are taken securely through PayPal which is safe, secure and fast.
Do I need a PayPal account to make a purchase from The Hygge Homes?
No. You just need a credit card or a debit card. You can also make a one off payment through PayPal by entering your credit card or debit card details.
How much is delivery?
UK MAINLAND ONLY
The cost for this service is £4.50 weight limit 1kg and £7.60 weight limit 2kg.
The cost for this service is £12.83 includes hampers and gift boxes.
Please note that orders placed at the weekend will be dispatched on Monday.
We cannot deliver to PO Box addresses.
How long will it take to deliver my order?
Orders under 2kg are sent via Royal Mail 1st Class who aim to deliver within 1-2 working days. Orders received by 1pm are usually dispatched on that day or next working day.
Orders over 2kg are sent via Parcel Force 48 Hour Service who aim to delivery within 2 working days. Orders received by 1pm are usually dispatched on that day or next working day.
All Hampers & Gift Boxes are delivered by Parcel Force 48hr Service. Orders usually take 1-2 days to process.
Unfortunately, we are not able to take responsibility for any delays on the part of Royal Mail but if there are any problems, we will do our best to let you know as soon as we can.
If your order hasn’t arrived after 7 working days, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If I buy something as a gift, can I have it sent directly to the recipient?
Yes. In the checkout page, you will have the option to choose a delivery address for the order.
What is your returns policy?
We take every care to ensure all parcels are carefully protected and wrapped. All products are sold on a non-refundable basis unless damaged or defective. If you have received damaged or defective products, please contact us at email@example.com within 48 hours of receipt.
Please note that we are not able to refund any postage charges and we will charge for sending any exchange items by post. Fabrics (tea towels, scarves, bags, socks, throws, etc) should be returned unused, well packaged and in their original state.
For further information and details on how to return an item please read our Returns page.
My goods are damaged. What can I do?
All our products are carefully wrapped and packaged to ensure they arrive safely and securely. In the unlikely event that you receive damaged goods, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your products. You will need to return the items in the original packaging so please obtain a proof of postage as we cannot refund items lost in transit. If you return a defective product to us we will aim to process the refund or replacement within 5 working days.
For further details, see our returns page
Do you deliver worldwide e.g. USA, Australia, Canada?
Please contact us via email first so we can give you a postal quote.
What are your Terms & Conditions?
Please go to our Terms & Conditions page