We are so pleased to introduce this popular Visby Grey rug of ‘Shepherd of Sweden’ sheepskin products. This is one of their beautiful products which every home should have… Cozy, welcoming and naturally beautiful rugs should make your home decorating easy.
They devote the same dedication and passion to whatever they make. For you , our customer, this means that you know that they care about every single detail and have done their utmost to make the best possible product, each and every time. They aim to be a leader in their industry in terms of how our suppliers raise and care for their animals. As far as we are concerned this is the most natural thing in the world. When you buy any of their products, you should know that they have given attention to every detail and aspect.
Material: 100% Sheepskin
Size: 100 x 60 cm
Washing and Care
Taking proper care of your sheepskin and wool products will ensure that they are a part of your life and home for a long time. Remember that sheepskin is dirt repellant so shaking and airing can be sufficient. That said, it is very easy to wash should it be necessary. To clean sheepskin, lukewarm water and a mild detergent is the best option. Stretch and rub the hide when damp. Let it then dry in a warm room, but never next to or over a radiator. To restore the shine, we recommend brushing with a soft brush.
Advantage of Sheepskin
- Absorbs sweat instantly and release it to the air seven times faster than synthetic materials
- Activates blood circulation and our immune system, and helps the body to relax and rejuvenate
- Maintains a healthy, even temperature which has a vitalising, relaxing effect on the entire body
- Is gentle on your skin since it is made of similar building blocks as human skin.
- Helps to heal sensitive or irritated skin or rashes
- Has a self-heating effect and never feel cold, allowing the skin to breath
- Sheepskin can also be chemically cleaned at your local dry cleaner